Books Everyone Should Read At Least Once In Their Lives
During this epidemic, we should stay at our home, the Time is to be safe by sanitizing our hands more often. And after this it’s also important to stay fit, physically and mentally.
For physical fitness we know about the home workout programs but what about our mental fitness.
So stop scrolling social media accounts, consuming your data on Netflix, torturing your phone.
Start reading to get out the best from your mental abilities and improve yourself.
“Most of us who are alone and even who are surrounded by many, still feel something is missing. A Book is a perfect partner for this time”
Here, our top picks of books must-read in our life.
Let’s go old school and pick the books up. As well said ” A reader lives a thousand lives, The man who never reads lives only one”.
- This book is just beyond and beyond to review even I try I can’t justice to its beauty. The plot tells about the Trasks, from the grandfather Cyrus to his sons Adam and Charles, and Adam’s sons Caleb and Aron, spanning a period of almost 50 years from the second half of the 19th century and until the end of the first world war. There are also sizable excursions into the lives of the Hamiltons I won’t go into summarizing the plot, because it’s quite long and I don’t want to plant spoilers. What I mainly want to write about is the many themes this book deals with.
This is another masterpiece of Paulo Coelho.
It is realistic fiction. It is about following your dream and goal and achieving it; while doing so the whole universe conspires for its happening. If you are a beginner reader then this book should be on your shelf.
3. HARRY POTTER
J.K Rowling really has a brilliance of imagination.
This series is every person’s dream. A story of the magical side of the world. A cursed child with absolutely brave and adventurous story. This set of 8 books will not let you decide which was the best.
A wonderful, academic book that has many beautiful descriptions. It skillfully uses suspense, creating this awesome feel the whole way through. The characters are each made with their own quirks and personalities… This is the type of book to start at midnight, and then accidentally pull an all-nighter for.
Murder! It has a lot of murder and death, and even a few mentions to suicide– so if that bothers you, you probably shouldn’t read it.
- This book is good for someone who wants a career in the field of fashion or someone who is interested in fashion for the rest this book is not really recommendable but This book has managed to show the truth about the fashion industry, the dark side of the industry but it didn’t show the positive impacts. At last, this book is very interesting and great to try.
- 10 indoor game ideas to play with your family members
- Ways to Avoid Distractions While Studying, According to Science
- Rumors Vs Reality you should know about COVID-19
A masterpiece beyond the effect of time. Still looks relevant in ensuring that democracy never vanishes. It’s a well-engineered, highly precise, and tremendously sculpted plot, with heartbreaking anecdote changes to in between well-detailed flashbacks. Keeps you on suspense in some part and sometimes you feel like stop reading as scenes are too long and boring or too brutal and terrifying.
But overall, a must-read if you want to know what a dictatorship may look in present-day technology.
- It’s a story of an innocent boy who doesn’t understand the world much, this book move with his life what happens to him. It has every spice of mood fun, happy, sad, tears everything. It’s a book. Which takes you to your youth and will make you understand how it is the most important part of life.
- The Next Millionaire Next Door is an illuminating and practical read that demystifies the “secret” to building wealth. As well as it will tell you the truth about rich people lives.
“I encourage you to pick up a copy of the book and learn how becoming a millionaire is completely within your reach.”